Dr. Thomas Coulter
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Thomas Coulter is a chiropractor who has recently joined Tampa Bay Spine & Sport. Dr. Coulter is a diversified adjuster, specializing in Active Release Technique (ART), the Graston Technique, Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR), Functional Taping for Musculoskeletal Injuries (FTMI), Functional Soft Tissue (FST), dry needling, and acupuncture. His approach to treatment is to find a treatment plan that is comfortable for the patient while yielding quick, efficient and long lasting results. His goal is to find the root cause of pain instead of just looking at the problem area.
Dr. Coulter graduated Cum Laude from the University of Tampa with a Bachelor of Science in Human Health Performance, Exercise Physiology Concentration and a minor in Exercise Science and Sports Studies. He then completed the National University of Health Sciences Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine Program, where he received the President’s Excellence Scholarship Award and served as Motion Palpitation Vice President and Sports Council Treasurer. During this time, he was preceptor to Gregory Doerr, the co-founder of FAKTR. Dr. Coulter also did a Veteran’s clinic rotation.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Coulter enjoys offshore fishing and boating around Tampa Bay.
- Bachelor of Science – Human Health Performance (Minor in Exercise Science & Sports Studies): University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- Doctor of Chiropractic: National University of Health Sciences Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine Program, Pinellas Park, FL
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- FAKTR Certified
- FTMI Certified
- FST Certified
- Graston Certified
- Acupuncture 100 hour completion
- ART Full Body Level 1
Thomas Coulter, DC
Dr. Coulter is a licensed chiropractor specializing in the following:
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Graston Technique
- Functional And Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR)
- Functional Taping for Musculoskeletal Injuries (FTMI)
- Functional Soft Tissue (FST)
- Dry Needling